Dear Psaar friends,
We would like to draw your attention to the call for papers for a Special Issue (SI) under the theme “Public sector entities building a more sustainable world: managing, measuring and informing on the SDGs” in Public Money and Management.
The Guest editors of the SI are:
Francesca Manes Rossi, University of Naples ‘Federico II’, Italy
Patria De Lancer Julnes, University of New Mexico, USA
Annamaria Zampella, University of Naples ‘Federico II’, Italy
Research may touch on—but should not necessarily be limited to—the following topics:
- SDG reporting practices and experiences.
- SDG budgeting and green budgeting.
- Performance management in support of SDGs.
- Digitalization as a challenge for communication on SDGs.
- Experiences in participatory budgeting oriented to SDGs.
- Artificial Intelligence challenges and opportunities in managing SDGs.
The deadline for submission of research articles via the PMM online platform is 31 March 2024. The deadline for debate and new development articles is 31 May 2024.