Dear PSAAR friends,
We would like to draw your attention to the track "Rethinking the Public Administration: Sustainability Challenges for Public Governance, Management and Accounting Studies for the New Generation" of the IIAS-EUROMENA 2022 Joint Conference on Next Generation Governance and Young Global Public Administration, that will take place in Rome, on June 27-July 1.
Abstract submissions can be made on https://www.conftool.org/iias-euromena2022/ by April 1.
Registrations will open by April 18
Notification of acceptance will be made by April 30
The deadline for full paper submissions is set on May 29
The conference will take place on June 27-July 1
For further details, please visit the conference website at the following link: https://iias-euromena-conference2022.org
Potential contributors are welcome to contact the track chairs who are the following.
For the call for paper click here
Sustainability and social responsibility represent emerging concepts in the field of public administration. With this track, we aim to develop new perspectives on the governance, management and accounting of public administrations. Sustainability is about rethinking the aims of these organizations and their role in the society, improving the capacity of effectively pursuing their missions in the long-term. Moreover, in considering long-run planning, intergenerational equity, reduction of systemic risks (such as climate change), and conservation of natural resources, sustainability and sustainable development may have a significant role. The new generation is highly interested in all the above topics.
Potential contributions include (but are not limited to):
- Sustainability and social responsibility in Public Administrations;
- Accounting, accountability, and sustainability reporting;
- Sustainability in performance measurement and management;
- Sustainability and management accounting in Public Administrations;
- Digitalization and smart initiatives for sustainability;
- Ethics, transparency and corruption;
- Public governance for sustainability;
- Public value accounting and management;
- SDGs and Public Administration;
- Stakeholders (citizens’) management, engagement, metrics and communication.
The PSAAR Team