Dear PSAAR friends,
We would like to draw your attention to free virtual PhD school organized by ZHAW School of Management and Law under the title Public Sector Accounting Reforms: What have we learned?
This free virtual PhD school aims to focus on public sector accounting reforms from various angles and perspectives.
For details and registration please use the following link: https://www.zhaw.ch/de/sml/institute-zentren/ivm/ueber-uns/phd-spring-school-2021/
PhD scholars from all over the world are invited to submit qualitative or quantitative research (ideas) covering questions such as:
- What are the drives for public sector accounting reforms?
- What are the costs and benefits of public sector accounting reforms?
- How do public sector accounting reforms contribute to increased transparency or accountability?
- How can public sector accounting innovations be harnessed for better-informed decision-making?
- How is public sector accounting linked to service-delivery?
- What is the role of public sector accounting in the context of global challenges in the 21st century?
- How may public sector accounting reforms be harnessed to assess and measure public values?
- What are the achievements and challenges of standard-setting in public sector?