Dear PSAAR friends,
We would like to draw your attention to a special issue under the title: Public Sector Accounting and Auditing in Europe that will be published in the journal “Administrative Sciences”.
The Special Issue Editor is Marco Bisogno.
The special issue intends to collect papers addressing the following themes:
• Comparative studies dealing with public-sector accounting standards.
• Comparative studies regarding public-sector auditing standards.
• Public-sector accounting and auditing harmonization: strategies and perspectives in the European context.
• The differences between European countries concerning the accounting and auditing systems: the role of legal, cultural and political factors.
• The development of a theoretical framework for financial reporting in the public sector.
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 28 February 2020.
For more information click here