Dear PSAAR friends,
We would like to draw your attention to the call for paper for the SPECIAL TRACK ON “INTANGIBLES AND PUBLIC SECTOR” in the 15th EIASM INTERDISCIPLINARY CONFERENCE ON INTANGIBLES AND INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL - NON-FINANCIAL AND INTEGRATED REPORTING, GOVERNANCE AND VALUE CREATION to be held in COIMBRA, PORTUGAL, SEPTEMBER 26-27, 2019.
Special track leaders are: Pierluigi Catalfo, Francesca Manes Rossi and Emidia Vagnoni.
Papers that fall into the following categories are mostly welcome in this track:
- Intellectual capital and value-creation in public sector organizations
- Strategy and intellectual capital management
- Intellectual capital and performance management in the public sector
- Integrated reporting and SDG in public sector organisations
- Reporting Intellectual capital in public sector organizations
- Integrated reporting in the public sector: challenges and applications
- Intellectual capital for local development
- IC, Integrated reporting and Popular Reporting
- Intellectual capital and knowledge management in public sector
The Deadline for abstract submission is the 15th May 2019.
For more information please click here